"SO IT'S ALL COME DOWN TO THIS"!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I can't believe...

...it is almost time for Christmas. Where does the time go? I thought I would never utter those words in fear of sounding like my mom...and today I do. She always said to me that time would fly for me one day and that I would wake up and not know where time had gone. I feel like this year has had so many things happen, some good, some bad and that the year is almost finished. Christmas has literally snuck up on me. I'm in denial that it is this Saturday. I have received wonderful Christmas cards and I am in complete denial. I've listened to Christmas music since December 1 and I am still in complete denial. I put up my tree before the 1st of December and decorated it and I am still in denial. When will it sink in? Probably Saturday morning, huh? :)

Melo turns 42 on Thursday and I am so excited to spend the day with him. I took work off and I can't tell you how happy that makes me. We get one entire day together to do whatever he wants to do. I hope he has the best day ever! Then I get Saturday off for Christmas and I am leaping with joy. It will be a "Christmas Miracle" after all. :)

Well if I don't come back on to write on my blog in the next few days or so I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy the holiday with your friends and family.

With much love, Amy

0 comments: